WnSoft Forums

The Third Image

I have always kept to this thread where it first started and I can go back and follow it through, without switching.

As regards the sites, I too thank Bart with whom The Image Suite organised that we should use his site Multi-Media Matrix www.community.barcin.net for depositing our three Architectural images originally by March 1 2004. This date was later extended to cater for latecomers but no further images were posted.

Nothing was decided as regards the ultimate destination for our completed sequences to be judged except one suggestion was The Image Suite.

As there has been "a lot of talk and no do" I decided to close the issue as far as I was concerned and deposited my effort on the Beechbrook site, which has a good following. So far 71 members have downloaded.

I have contributed to this thread in a practical way first with my Third Image Demo and finally with Third Image Challenge RW as well as input as regards sizing and ratio.

Ron [uK]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have contributed to this thread in a practical way first with my Third Image Demo and finally with Third Image Challenge RW as well as input as regards sizing and ratio.

Yes Ron and I thank you very much for your time and effort

I played a bit and came to the conclusion that there are situations where a 3rd image will add suptle improvements but in most cases it will only distract.

BTW is inserting a black background between two slides called a 3rd image. This I find very helpfull on occasions.

Please take my ignorance in slide shows in to account since I am totally new in this matter. On the other hand I am a bad designer with little creativity. Not so with technical stuff.

Googled on the issue with no results, same on the Adobe Premiere Forum.