WnSoft Forums

Customizing slide

JRR

To make a long story short, after not having done an AV for well over 18 months, I need to do a quick and dirty one. But I am having an issue with comments.

I am using ver 6.0. I know I am way out of date (but at least I didn't go back to 4.8) :) :)

I am using the file name as the comment on each slide – I have that working well, but there are three slides I don’t want any comment to appear on. When I click on Customize this slide, I don’t seem to have an option to not show the comment. I rarely used comments in the past, but I thought there was a way to not show comments on particular images.

Did I miss something obvious in my rustiness, do I have to upgrade to a new version, or am I dreaming……??

Thanks

Jim Robertson

Hi Jim,

It's been a while since I looked at a 6.0 show, but the way it works now is that you simply go to Objects and Animations and remove the "Text Object" object from the slides you don't want the file name to appear on. I assume it probably worked the same way in 6.0.

Best regards,

Lin

Jim

when all else fails, i never hesitate to go back to 4.48 )

want me to send you a copy ))))

got some new bird picts???

ken

Thanks Ken, Still have a copy of it !

Yes I do have more birds some of which is what the quick and dirty show is about