WnSoft Forums

Zoom in/out on main window timeline slider?

In the main window, in the timeline view that shows the slide track and audio track, is there a way to zoom in and zoom out?

That would make it easier to navigate back and forth. And would also give you more granular control when you're you're using the mouse to adjust slight position or duration, if you have a lot of slides.

Alternately, if there is no zoom function, is there some way that I can set the scale of the timeline slider?

If you mean perform a "zoom" on the slides so that they appear larger or smaller in the timeline display the answer is no. There is no way to scale the timeline slider or make the individual slides view larger or smaller.

To perform a "zoom" on a slide itself requires the Objects and Animations screen and use of Keyframes. Zooms either happen over time via the first and subsequent keyframes or happen at the start of the slide via the bounding rectangle or "zoom" value from the "Animations" tab.

Best regards,

Lin

As Girard says, you can make the increments on the scale closer together or further apart with Ctrl F11 and Ctrl F12, but you can't actually change the "scale" or zoom the appearance of the slide thumbnails.

Best regards,

Lin

Correction - my error: If I keep pressing or use the Mouse Thumbwheel as Gary suggests - the scale does actually get finer. A little different than with Audacity or other audio editor, but definitely it does scale the increments. It's nice to learn this...