WnSoft Forums

Making a DVD

davegee

Hello Dave,

I want to thank you for doing this for those of us who have old players or to make shows for others who have old players.

Although you had told me how to do this on a previous thread I have just gotten around to experimenting with this procedure now.

It was an unqualified success! Again, thank you.

I found that using the 92% works best for me on three different TV's and so will stick with that when saving to DVD.

It does slow things down somewhat because I need to put the parent jpg file in for the amount of pictures I want to use then go to the O&A to insert each picture for the child as opposed to selecting all of the images I want to use then dragging them into the time line but the end result is better for HDTV. I think that I will use the old method when I know that I am only going to make an execute file.

While I found that 92% works I may play around with 93 or 94% next time just to see if it will work.

Thanks again,

Steven

Dave, thanks for the tutorial. I seldom make a DVD, but when I do, it's a struggle to get it correct.

With your help this should no longer be a problem.

Thanks again, Gayland (Robertg)