WnSoft Forums

Video file remains highlighted in File List... [SOLVED]

goddi

Greetings,

I am using 7.5.7. I just noticed that if I convert a video file (that had not been converted yet) that is already in the Slides/Timeline window by right-clicking on the video file and choosing Convert Video Clip, the file will convert and the filename will change in the Slides/Timeline window. However, the problem is that the original video file remains highlighted. So now, both video files in the Files View are highlighted as if both have been placed into the slideshow. The only way I can see to clear the original non-converted highlighted video file is to close the program and reopen it.

Is there another way to do this without having to close/open the program? I don't see any way to refresh the file list. This can be avoided if you convert the video file before adding it to the Slides/Timeline. But I don't think this 'double-highlighting' of the video files in the file list should happen if the video file is converted from the location in the Slides/Timeline.

Any thoughts...?

Gary

post-1794-0-90068000-1364854188_thumb.jp

Gary

I'm still using 7.07, however, did you delete the clip from the conversion system?

Regards Eric

============================

Eric,

Deleting the clip from the conversion system has no effect on the highlighted file in the File List.

Gary