WnSoft Forums

Outside slide color

MUR

This is just curiosity, why the color outside the slide is always gray though I try to change it in Project Options > screen (I have been working with PTE since version 5 to 7.5.9 and is always the same.

MUR

Guest Yachtsman1

This is just curiosity, why the color outside the slide is always gray though I try to change it in Project Options > screen (I have been working with PTE since version 5 to 7.5.9 and is always the same.

MUR

Very strange, I use 7.07 now, & other versions since 2007 & it has always been the same, see screenshot.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-11614600-1371282228_thumb.jp

I think this refers to the colour outside the slide area when previewing a show that is not the same size or format as your monitor, not as I guess MUR was thinking the colour outside the slide area in O&A window.

MUR,

Changing the color settings in Project Options only applies to the current Project and it Published items.

If you want to change the colors of the PTE Program GUI ... you will have to play with your OS color settings. PTE Program does not offer user customizable color selections of its GUI. You can however change the color of the Waveform in Preferences