WnSoft Forums

Rusn Application After Last Slide

fitzner101

<_< I don't know I guess I do not get this not so new addition from quite a while ago.

My first presentation is slides from Mexico City and I want to add after this presentation a presentation of Cancun. But If I add Key West presentation a total of (3) three presentations my key west show is showing in place of cancun.

Perhaps you can only chain just one show after the first one?

could someone give me detailed as possible instructions on how to.....

Harry

Hi Harry

It sounds to me that you may be trying to import each presentation from different locations/files in the project file and then save as one show - is that right? If so, it could be that one is overwriting the other.

If you are looking to combine the 3 x presentations, the safe way to do it is that you place all the images for all 3 shows in the same 'project' file and build one show with them from there, to flow into each other, i.e. Mexico City, Cacun and then Key West. Alternatively, you could try linking them through 'Customize Slide' (using tha last slide of each show) by selecting 'Run external application', then select the new show from your source file.

That said, unless they are all very short presentations, it may well be best to show them as individual shows, as the file size may be inconvenient to upload/download.

Hope this works for you. :)

The Image Suite

• 2 weeks later...