WnSoft Forums

(Solved) Can a series of MP3's in Timeline be highlighted to be mo

goddi

Greetings,

I have 15 MP3s in my Timeline. I need to move the last 12 or so of these MP3s as a group to nudge them all at the same time to the left. As it seems now, I have to do it one at a time, which will disrupt the precise crossfading I have already have set for these 12 MP3s. Is there any way to highlight all 12 as them as a group and move this group of MP3s to retain their current crossfadings?

Thanks...

Gary

You can't select them as a Group (something that would be nice to have)

But if you hold down the Shift key & then move the first one that you wish to move, all the clips to the right of that will move by the same amount keeping their timings to each other.

If you have any clips following those 12 then you will have to move them back to their original position by also holding Shift.

You can also move them by using the 'Offset' parameter in the Customise Tab of the Project Options/Music tab.

But Shift is easier.

Jill

You can't select them as a Group (something that would be nice to have)

But if you hold down the Shift key & then move the first one that you wish to move, all the clips to the right of that will move by the same amount keeping their timings to each other.

If you have any clips following those 12 then you will have to move them back to their original position by also holding Shift.

You can also move them by using the 'Offset' parameter in the Customise Tab of the Project Options/Music tab.

But Shift is easier.

Jill

====================================

Jill,

Thanks much!!! I tried everything except that. The usual Windows command with Shift or Ctrl keys did not highlight them. Your solution with just the Shift key worked just fine.

Gary