WnSoft Forums

PTE Version 7.5.10

jevans

Just upgraded to Version 7.5.10 and have a question regarding the "Preferences2 menu "system". There is an option to "show animation in slide list". Maybe I am missing something but this does not seem to change the appearance of the slides in the list whether it is ticked or not. What is the function of this option?

Hi Jeff,

It just shows an animation when you move slides in the Slide List View.

Tick it & then move some slides around & you will see what happens.

If it is not ticked then when you move a slide it appears as it always has done.

Jill

Hi Jeff,

It just shows an animation when you move slides in the Slide List View.

Tick it & then move some slides around & you will see what happens.

If it is not ticked then when you move a slide it appears as it always has done.

Jill

Hi Jill,

Thanks for your quick reply. I thought it referred to animations within a particular slide. however all is now clear

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

Welcome back!! Where have you been hiding???

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

Part of the answer is that we had a major house move in 2010 which had a significant impact on the time available for photography. Also I have been concentrating on prints and print competitions and have not done any significant av work for some time. Any av work has been done with older versions of PTE which I have felt very comfortable with and have not needed to use the forum much. However as you see I have just upgraded to the latest versioin and and finding my way around. I see that the forum is just as good as ever and replies to questions received with lightning speed. Hope you are keeping well and enjoying your av work.

Best regards

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Well it's great to have you back - stay tuned because some terrific new features are going to be available on the first beta release of 8.0 which Igor says will happen shortly! You will really like some of the new features which especially will make the video and ease of audio implementation a breeze. Good things are coming is what I'm hearing!

I've been playing with effects and animations as usual - one of these days maybe I'll try to make a serious AV show!

Best regards,

Lin