WnSoft Forums

Position for inserting new slides into slide list

jkb

It would be really useful if when we insert new slides into the Slide List they were inserted before or after the current selected slide.

I am finding it more & more frustrating that I position the slide view at the point I want to add new slides with a slide selected. Then when I double click on a slide in the File List it is inserted at the end rather than the point I want it to be.

I know I can drag the slide from the File List which is easy for one slide or even a group of slides to be inserted at the same place.

But I often use CTRL+D to select & add the whole Folder. This normally occurs when using PTE to display single images at the Camera Club for competition or appraisal. Each person's images are in a separate Folder so it is easy to go through the list of Folders & CTRL+D to add all the images into the project.

If we could choose to add the images at a particular place this would be a great addition & speed up workflow.

Jill

• 3 weeks later...

Jill, I totally agree with you.

I would also like to be able to grab a few images and move them to the end with a simple right click command instead having to drag them. Often you drop all your images via the shortcut you described and then start to rearrange them in the full screen view F4.

Instead of deleting and then later inserting them at another point, I would like the option to move them to the end so that I still have an overview of available images.

Roel