WnSoft Forums

Happy Christmas

morasoft

Hello all:

For next Christmas I have done another karaoke with the song Happy Christmas by John Lennon.

There are two versions: One version has the official video and the other one is without video. (for sensitive people)

I did this work with version 8 Pictures To Exe.

Here also the PTE projects, maybe someone can learn a little of some program options, or maybe other people can tell me another way to make it easier ...

The projects have to be opened with version 8, it has video masks that do not exist in previous versions.

I have downloaded from Internet the Images, song, lyrics, video, flares... I only have mixed with PicturesToExe v.8

Exe file with video

Exe file without video

Pte project with video

Pte project without video

Morasoft

Guest Yachtsman1

I opened the file with video, technically I wish I could do that. However to me the title is very misleading, maybe it shoud be "The Other Side of Christmas" or something similar. Just my opinion.

Yachtsman1.

Hello all:

....For next Christmas I have done another karaoke with the song Happy Christmas by John Lennon.....

Morasoft

===========================

Greetings,

I took a look at the PTE with video. The first few seconds made me think it was going to be a little 'cheesy' Christmas show. BUT...you made a striking point and I appreciate the work you put into it. It got my attention. Well done. I have heard that song many times but I never noticed the ending about 'the war is over'. Perhaps you should send it to all the world's leaders.

Thanks... Gary

I opened the file with video, technically I wish I could do that. However to me the title is very misleading, maybe it shoud be "The Other Side of Christmas" or something similar. Just my opinion.

Yachtsman1.

Hello Yachtsman, thanks for your words "I wish I could do that".

With a little time and trial and error technique, you can get good results. PTE 8 have many interesting options

Morasoft.

Hi Moises, thank you for a thought provoking show.

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if all countries, could get along, and share all the

knowledge and resorces that are available today.

There is no need for fighting and hunger,in our world today.

Peace, and best regards, robertg

Thanks Little Red Riding Hood

Hi Moises, thank you for a thought provoking show.

Wouldn't it be wonderful, if all countries, could get along, and share all the

knowledge and resorces that are available today.

There is no need for fighting and hunger,in our world today.

Peace, and best regards, robertg

Yes Robert, that would be wonderful, but the economic interests above the welfare of the people.

The rich and powerful just want to own fortunes without regard to who will have to trample, they think they will live forever.

Morasoft