WnSoft Forums

Tom's Styles

tom95521

• 4 weeks later...

Simple countdown leader to be placed before a video slide. Select one slide and apply style. Not as realistic as the old movie countdown trailers.

Title_Countdown.ptestyle

Real Film leader

https://archive.org/...ls/Countdow1960

Interesting History of Film Leader

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Film_leader

Tom

My countdown leader.

Hi Tom,

Actually, the Chinese got this from Célou (Marcel) from our French users. Igor then gave us yet another way to do the same....

Best regards,

Lin

I wish I could take credit but about 2 years ago I noticed certain PTE YouTube videos (from Asian countries?) had similar parent/child relative animation. It is fun trying to anticipate how changes to object properties affect the animation.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Lin,

I don't follow the French forum but I know they invented diaporamas. Amazing slideshows.

Can't stop playing with Slide Styles. Too much fun.

Simple Red Curtains. 16:9 ratio. One or more slides.

Red_Curtains.ptestyle

Tom

Hi Tom,

Like a kid in a candy store!! It is fun isn't it?

For the spiral effect - if anyone wants to see how it done manually, back when you discovered it on YouTube and asked the question on the forum, one of our Belgium members told us that it was originally done by Marcel and posted on the French forum. Marcel then came on this forum and gave us a link to his PDF which was in French. I copied Marcel's PDF instructions in French into a JPG and posted it on the forum. Subsequently, I made tutorials and posted them in the tutorials section on the forum. The one on creating the spiral effect is found on this link.

Tutorial # 36 Link - How to Create Marcel's Spiral Effect Link to tutorials - # 36 for Spiral Effect....

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Tom,

Picture frame with Mitred Corners:

post-2488-0-55783500-1386518585_thumb.pn

post-2488-0-17663800-1386518609_thumb.pn

Mitre_Dec8-2013_16-04-33.zip

DG

Dave,

Can I use images in styles and share with others? I thought I might be able to make the miter with a mask but I could not figure out how to do it. I don't know what a .ptestyle file contains. Is it like a zip and it can images/sounds?

I don't anything about Styles, just playing around.

Thanks,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Any images that are NOT indexed will be included in the style and will not be required to be provided when applying the style.

However the effect is that the size of the style (Kb) is increased so that needs to be watched.

Just (VERY ACCURATELY) knock off the corners of the frame bars at 45 degrees and save as .png files - you only need two. Stroking is advisable otherwise you might not see the actual mitre joint.

DG

Hi Dave,

Feel free to improve any of my styles. You can do things with PTE transitions and styles that are amazing. Mine are just POC (proof of concept) and FF (for fun).

Thanks,

Tom

Frames. 1920x1080

Tom

From

http://www.atncentral.com/frames.html

Cherry Landscape

Frame-Cherry.ptestyle

Cherry Landscape

Phillipine Mahogany Landscape

Phillipine_Mahogany_Landscape.ptestyle

Phillipine Mahogany Landscape