WnSoft Forums

Kent uk photo show part 2 1920 x 1080

colin46

Hello Colin et al,

I have no trouble opening your files, I use a file manager - like Windows Explorer but infinitely better, called Directory Opus, an Australian-authored program which does everything, including a file viewer.

However, I do have one small niggle with your shows, more so with part 1, but still present in several frames of Part 2, which is a tendency for your images to have tilted horizons and sloping verticals, by a few degrees. They are always tilted to the left, which may indicate a tendency to have the camera rolled to the right when taking the shots. Please take this post, not as negative criticism but as a critique meant to help. Otherwise, I do enjoy seeing high quality images of England, as like most New Zealanders I have grandparents who hail from England, Ireland, and Scotland, but I have never been there ( and probably won't now at my age)

Regards,

Colin

New Zealand

Guest Yachtsman1

However, I do have one small niggle with your shows, more so with part 1, but still present in several frames of Part 2, which is a tendency for your images to have tilted horizons and sloping verticals, by a few degrees. They are always tilted to the left, which may indicate a tendency to have the camera rolled to the right when taking the shots.

R

Hi Colin

Already mentioned in the first thread :blink:/>/>

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hello Colin et al,

I have no trouble opening your files, I use a file manager - like Windows Explorer but infinitely better, called Directory Opus, an Australian-authored program which does everything, including a file viewer.

However, I do have one small niggle with your shows, more so with part 1, but still present in several frames of Part 2, which is a tendency for your images to have tilted horizons and sloping verticals, by a few degrees. They are always tilted to the left, which may indicate a tendency to have the camera rolled to the right when taking the shots. Please take this post, not as negative criticism but as a critique meant to help. Otherwise, I do enjoy seeing high quality images of England, as like most New Zealanders I have grandparents who hail from England, Ireland, and Scotland, but I have never been there ( and probably won't now at my age)

Regards,

Colin

New Zealand

Hi

Yes you are right about a few photos on 1 and 3 shows, I have now put right and will look out for that in the future, Have now put right.

Many Thanks

Colin

Hi Colin,

As a fellow Medway Towner, I was particularly pleased to view your shows as many of the views were very familiar to me and brought back lovely memories of my various visits. Only one sloping church jarred. Apart from that one I thought the photography was very good and I liked the slow transition used in the shows. Thanks for sharing.

Hello Colin et al,

Regards,

Colin

New Zealand

Thanks Colin for your comments I will take it on board,

Colin uk