WnSoft Forums

Position of + - buttons in Timeline View

Guest Yachtsman1

Guest Yachtsman1

In my Cholesteral show I went back to adding timed points on the fly. I did this as there were 40+ slides I wanted to appear at a precise time in the narrative. Having the mini player stop & start buttons some distance from the + & - buttons makes the proces awkward. Would it be possible to re-position them as per my screen shots. On the same theme I suggested the blur buton in O&A is in a bad position as one can inadvertently hit that when one really wanted the opacity button.

Yachtsman1. :)/>/>

post-5560-0-34592000-1387803500_thumb.jp

post-5560-0-56475000-1387803516_thumb.jp

Eric,

I agree with you on the position of the Blur button, it is too easy to catch that instead of the Opacity.

With the Timeline view, it is much easier to use the Spacebar to start & stop the mini player.

You can then leave your mouse over the + button to press that when needed.

Jill

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Jill, yes that is one way, but that means either using both hands & possibly taking your eyes off the screen, or releasing the mouse to use the space bar. Some of my transitions were only 3 seconds & with the anomaly with KFSD syndrome,adjusting timed points post positioning throws up other problems in the timings.

Still not sure whether KFSD should or shouldn't be used or whether it would make a difference in this instance. Still no response from WNsoft re this other subject.

You are only the second one to agree re the blur button.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman

It may not be the safest position but I think the blur adjustment is in a logical position. It is easy to reset by clicking on the name. I think we must learn from our mistakes. Where else would it make more sense to have the blur adjustment?

Only my humble opinion on the matter.

Tom

Guest Yachtsman1

It may not be the safest position but I think the blur adjustment is in a logical position. It is easy to reset by clicking on the name. I think we must learn from our mistakes. Where else would it make more sense to have the blur adjustment?

Only my humble opinion on the matter.

Tom

Hi Tom, it displaced the 3D button that had been in that location since 3D came in. I use 3D regularly but to date never blur. reverting to the original location for 3D would suit me, IMO blur was positioned there because it was a new feature that WNsoft wanted to promote.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.