WnSoft Forums

Updating of the Forum Software [DONE]

Igor

..."New since my last visit" shows those topics that are either newly created or have had new posts added since the last time you visited the forum....

regards,

Peter

Peter,

I'm not sure if you are saying it is working corrrectly or not. But I think it is not working correctly, yet.

For example, I have "New Since My Last Visit" checked. Then, I click on "View New Content". Then I choose the "Updating of the Forum Software" topic. It currently has 2 pages. Since I have been following this topic for each posting, I expect it to automatically go to the last posting on page 2. It does not. It goes to the first topic on page 1. Then I have to manually go to page 2 and scroll down to the last posting. This is the way the previous software worked.

I hope it can be fixed.

Gary

Gary,

I will test it more time with "New Content".

But it works correctly when I click to topics in the list of forums:

Igor, It still is not working as it did in the previous version. It does not recognize posting that have already been read, as I described in my previous posting. Is there a setting I am missing or not??

Gary