WnSoft Forums

Homeground. A new show.

This is a show set to Russell Watson's song 'Homeground'. It was made for a camera club AV group topic to interpret a song. It lasts about 6 minutes 30 secs

and the file size is 54mb. All of the montages were created in CS6, Topaz and OnOne.http://www.mediafire.com/download/csm558y429y2h4o/Homeground.exe

raybridges:

Good to see another show posted for "public" viewing.

I have had too many issues using mediafire in the past that I won't go there anymore.

Any chance you could put it up on "SLIDESHOW CLUB" ??

I have tried twice to upload to Slideshowclub but when I click to upload the page reverts to the terms and conditions which I have read and agreed to. At this point I gave up.

Guest Yachtsman1

I have tried twice to upload to Slideshowclub but when I click to upload the page reverts to the terms and conditions which I have read and agreed to. At this point I gave up.

Hi Ray

This is a tutorial I made on how to upload to SSC, maybe it will help?

Yachtsman1.

Ray

over the years I have learned to handle medifire's "ad's"

but to make the file easier for all concerned to download, ZIP the file -- a bare exe causes windows protocol to jump thru hoops.

quite a collection you have presented

thks

ken

Guest Yachtsman1

Ray

I downloaded your show with the usual Mediafire distractions, Mediafire aren't unique in doing this, they have to pay somehow for the free space they offer. I have uploaded to Dropbox recently because of the reluctance of some to download from Mediafire. If you ignore the distractions, you will not have problems. I kept your show by the way, surprised that was Russel Watson, didn't sound like him. I'm not a fan of the blur feature in PTE, in a couple of transitions it came on too fast. Other than that I liked it & will show it at one of my future public shows unless you object.

Yachtsman1.

raybridges:

Good to see another show posted for "public" viewing.

I have had too many issues using mediafire in the past that I won't go there anymore.

Any chance you could put it up on "SLIDESHOW CLUB" ??

I use Chrome with adblockplus. No ads ever from mediafire. Its barebones clean and just works.

JudyKay:

Thanks for reminding me about adblocker. I use FIREFOX 90% of the time. I "installed" AD BLOCKER and it did block all the distractions with MEDIAFIRE.

Thanks for the show Ray

Guest Yachtsman1

Thanks Ray, glad you found the tutorial useful. We are on holiday in your neck of the woods next week, hope to get some good show material & the weather is kind.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Hello Ray

A very popular subject in A.V. competition. I'm sure you are aware that one of the objections to it is the use or over use of archive images.

You have succeeded in avoiding this ( I am assuming most of the images of men in uniform are your own) and producing a very good sequence interpreting the song.

Excellent montage work.

Snapcam