WnSoft Forums

What Can I Do With PicturesToExe?

Lin Evans

I think it's just one of those internet mysteries. Some downloaded it in 5 minutes which is about how long it take me. Probably in one of the many different systems involved there is a bottleneck which throws a wrench (a spanner in your neck of the woods) into the process - LOL.

Best regards,

Lin

I have a Dell Inspiron 17, with 4 mega of ram and series 4 Intel chipset, windows 7 professional 64 bit.

I have tried to run the file but it freezes near the beginning, when the ring is out of the water. Disable antivirus does not change anything.

It would be possible to have the file as an AVI file?

MUR

Hi Mur,

I created an mp4 at 1280x720 resolution then converted it to avi with PTE's conversion. It's not a good as the exe, but I think you will be able to see it on your system. The link is below - about 480 meg zipped avi - I'm including the link in the original post...

http://www.lin-evans.org/pte/whatcanidozippedavi.zip

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Lin,

A technological "tour-de-force" : fantastic. Runs perfectly on my system :

Windows 7 64 bit

AMD Phenom IIx4 960T

8 GB RAM

NVidia GeForce GT 440

Jeff

• 3 months later...

Pretty amazing Lin (to say the least) (I've been away so pardon the delayed compliments)

It downloaded quickly and ran without hesitation (unlike some other downloads we had before)

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback! Glad the download issues are solved - not certain what caused them but the internet is so complex that it's truly difficult to sort out all the possibilities. Peter has serious issues with downloading my files so there is some bottleneck between his ISP and mine somewhere, but we will probably never know exactly what is causing it or where it originates.

Bests regards,

Lin