WnSoft Forums

Patagonia

denisb

Nice job Denis! I had to look twice to realize that you landed that jet yourself at the beginning of the show! I first thought it was a video!! LOL. Beautiful photography of a magical place. I loved the sequence of the calving of the glacier. Was that the west coast or the east coast? I assumed the west because of Perito Moreno.

Best regards,

Lin

Lovely show, Denis. The photography was just gorgeous. The opening panorama of the town reflected in the water was just stunning. I loved the calving glacier. I am struck by now much the scenery in Patagonia (which I have not visited) resembles Alaska, which I have visited many times. My only negative comment was that I thought the music was a little strange. It went along slowly and smoothly and then suddenly became quite jarring, but perhaps that's as you meant it to be. I also loved the opening plane animation. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for your comments.
For the music, i understand.
For a french, this music is synonym of a french TV program called "USHUAIA NATURE" exploring beautiful places in the world. The slideshow begin with a photo of Ushuaia.but for you, there is no relationship between the music and the slide !
Denis

Hello Denis !

I had already seen your show, probably on Diaporama Forum, but I could not resist the temptation to watch again your excellent pictures of a place I particularly love !

Indeed, as Lin mentionned, it would have been good - I think - if you had included a few comments - or titles - to indicate the locations where the pictures were taken.

And a technical comment : the music does not end at the end of the show...

Thanks again for sharing these excellent pictures !