WnSoft Forums

(SOLVED) Old versions

bogari0171

HI,

i have a problem with my old PTE shows.

I have installed version 8 already for a long time and up to a week ago I kept also version 7

Now I have disinstalled version 7 and I can no more open the shows which were produced with this version. They do not appear with the known little bird, but as white icon.

Is there a way to recover the situation or should I consider the old shows lost?

Thanks for help

Claudio

Guest Yachtsman1

HI,

i have a problem with my old PTE shows.

I have installed version 8 already for a long time and up to a week ago I kept also version 7

Now I have disinstalled version 7 and I can no more open the shows which were produced with this version. They do not appear with the known little bird, but as white icon.

Is there a way to recover the situation or should I consider the old shows lost?

Thanks for help

Claudio

Hi Claudio

What has happened depends on how your files were stored I think. You could re-install the old version from the WNsoft web site as a temporary fix until someone has a better idea.

Yachtsman1.

Thanks for the first answers.

As a matter of fact my situation is even worse because

Now I can not open any PTE file, even the new ones.

They still seem to be stored correctly, but they are shown with white icons instaead of the little bird.

May be that when I have disinstalled the version 7 some link with the .pte files has been cancelled.

Is it suggestable to disinstall version 8 and the reinstall it again?

Thank for any help

Claudio

Hi Claudio,

Here is a "Half-Dodecahedron" for you to play with.

I do not have the time to complete it right now but I will come back to it later.

Please PM me if you have any Questions?

DODECAHEDRON_Aug12-2014_9-04-52.zip

DG

P.S. There are perhaps other/simpler ways of doing it but working with Triangular .png files you can construct almost any geometric shape.