WnSoft Forums

How do I get a new License key

mightec

I have purchased many versions of PTE, but have been away for a number of years, now want to use version 8. I have changed my computer and I have lost track of a Registration key, I have an REG.txt file but I do not know how to use this to get a License Key. I have email support, but as yet no reply, may be that they are all on holiday.

Guest Yachtsman1

I have purchased many versions of PTE, but have been away for a number of years, now want to use version 8. I have changed my computer and I have lost track of a Registration key, I have an REG.txt file but I do not know how to use this to get a License Key. I have email support, but as yet no reply, may be that they are all on holiday.

Hi Mike

You will have to pay for 8, there was a scheme where existing users got it at a reduced amount, not sure if that is still current, maybe someone who knows more will come in. Welcome back.

Yachtsman1.

You may want to read this forum post from Igor as it relates to particular details on UpGrades to version 8 to Existing Users

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17225-two-editions-of-picturestoexe-8-and-upgrades/?p=114591

Then visit the WnSoft site page and see bottom of page UpGrades :

http://www.wnsoft.com/picturestoexe/buy/

* Its a simple process for the UpGrade as all you need is your previous key registration. If you have lost or cannot find your previous key registration ... there is a utility tool available on the purchase page process.

Hi Igor

I have been able to recover my old License Key and that has enabled me to purchase an upgrade, just awaiting a confirmation email with new License Key.

Regards

Mike

PS To all others that answered my posting, thank you very much.