WnSoft Forums

Two shows into one

michaelr108

Which version of PTE are you using? If version 8 simply select all the slides from one show, copy them to the clipboard (Ctrl+C) then open the other show, position it where you want to and paste from the clipboard (Ctrl+V). You will have to add the audio track material separately. I am not aware of any way to copy and paste a sequence that preserves all the audio as well as the images. If using a version prior to version 8, open the second sequence by using File > Open from within the existing active copy of PTE.

regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

As far as I know, it's only audio which is linked. It would be fairly easy to test it, but it's also easy to just link everything quickly to the first slide for the purpose of copy and then just don't save...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Michael,

I just tested the audio transfer, and each audio must be linked for the copy to work as expected. Just link all audio temporarily to slide 1 then do the copy and paste. If there are multiple tracks, link them all to the first slide and everything including sound will copy.

Best regards,

Lin