WnSoft Forums

User-defined template for a DVD menu

wideangle

I've just been burning some DVDs with VideoBuilder and I used some of the 7 Menu designs on offer within the program.

The manual says that you can use these, or create your own designs, but doesn't say any more than that.

Can someone point me in the general direction direction of how to do this please, as I can't find any discussion in the forum or any tutorials about it?

Many thanks,

wideangle.

Take a look at the "Templates" Folder in C/program files/wnsoft/8.0/VideoBuilder.

That will give you a pointer in the right direction.

In VideoBuilder:

Tick the "Create Menu" box.

In the Next Page, "Customize" an existing Template by adding your own Background Image in the Left Hand (Edit) section.

Click on "Choose Template" and "Add a template" - Save in a suitable location with a suitable name and all of the components of the existing menu Template are saved with the renamed "bg.jpg" Background Image.

It (the Template) then becomes a choice when you "Choose Template".

An alternative method would be to "Add Template" first and then edit it by changing the Background etc. The Button Style is determined by the current chosen Template when the "Add Template" is pressed.

Buttons can be created and saved in the "New Template" folder. They must be named "Play" etc and overwrite the existing Buttons.

DG.