WnSoft Forums

Applying a slide style without changing the original duration

Suppose I have a basic slideshow where the slides consist of single photos (and/or videos).

I want to put, as a simple example say, a thin coloured border round each one.

There is no global setting for borders, so I would have to use Objects and Animation for each and every slide.

I could create a slide style to define and apply a border, but this would change the duration of each slide and video clip to the value in the slide style definition, which would destroy the show.

I would like to apply a slide style with, say, a tick box option to retain the original slide duration, so that is my request.

It seems like a straightforward option to build in but who am I to judge!!!!

Regards

wideangle

Wideangle,

I would agree with your proposal but on its own I don't think it goes far enough. In your example the "thin coloured border" style would overwrite the individual animations in your existing slides.

To apply Styles "retrospectively" to almost complete projects, two new features need to be added.

1. Retain the original Full Slide Duration AND Transition Time - this can only be done presently on a slide by slide basis

2. The option to make the Style "Additive" or to "Replace Existing Animation/Style"

DG