WnSoft Forums

Signing on

michaelr108

Hi There

For last few weeks I have an a niggle with signing on to the forum , when I get to the forum page more often then not I am finding that I am already signed on .I do make sure that I hit the sign out button , I have tried all sorts ways to get round it but none are working to get it signed out.I seem to think their is a simple solution to this but if so it eludes me.

Michael

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi There

For last few weeks I have an a niggle with signing on to the forum , when I get to the forum page more often then not I am finding that I am already signed on .I do make sure that I hit the sign out button , I have tried all sorts ways to get round it but none are working to get it signed out.I seem to think their is a simple solution to this but if so it eludes me.

Michael

Have you cleared your cookies & browsing history recently?

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Michael

I assume that worked? I have a opposite problem where the forum won't remember my details & I have to log in each visit. I reported it some time ago but haven't found a solution yet.

Eric

Yachtsman1.

It's strange problem, because Invision Power Board is a very popular engine for forums and many people use it.

Personally I never had any problems with the forum.

Please use the latest version of your favourite web browser.

This problem can be related with your antivirus & security software which deletes cookies.

Guest Yachtsman1

It's strange problem, because Invision Power Board is a very popular engine for forums and many people use it.

Personally I never had any problems with the forum.

Please use the latest version of your favourite web browser.

This problem can be related with your antivirus & security software which deletes cookies.

Hi Igor

I'm using the latest Mozilla Firefox, with Yahoo.com homepage. My anti virus is the latest up to date version of MSE. I believe my problem stated when I up-dated one of my Adobe programmes, or maybe Java.

Eric

Yachtsman1.