WnSoft Forums

O/A Window Double-Click to Edit file name

O/A Window | Properties Tab | Object tree

When using templates, such as a book, I create a template then set pages up the way I want them by coping pasting the images with the attributes I want such as borders, 3D settings, etc. Then I go through and edit all the image file names to the correct images. Make sense?

Anyway Every time I want to edit a file path I have to click on an object and then go to the "Picture" Edit box to type the file name. My work would go much faster if all I had to do was double click image in the object tree and a nice very wide dialog box for the path would pop up. Maybe even a keyboard shortcut?

ALSO...

Set the cursor to the position before the .[extension] like Win * does when renaming.

ALSO...

I think the TAB key behavior in the Object Tree window should be to tab among sequential objects within the Object Tree window rather than to shoot all over the screen. Clicking outside that Object Tree Window could return TAB key control to full screen tab controls.

I think the TAB key behavior in the Object Tree window should be to tab among sequential objects within the Object Tree window rather than to shoot all over the screen. Clicking outside that Object Tree Window could return TAB key control to full screen tab controls.

Please forgive me if I misunderstood but the Up/Down arrows do this??

DG

Please forgive me if I misunderstood but the Up/Down arrows do this??

DG

Forgive you Dave? Never! You helped me and I am very grateful. Sadly, it seems like I used to know to use th arrow key. Now I do again.

Please drop my dumb tab-key idea.