WnSoft Forums

Fantasy Fun With PTE

Lin Evans

A friend posted a little "fairy" castle on Facebook with a message which said "Fairies Welcome." I made this little show for her in about 10 minutes just for fun: The fairy is protecting the castle from invisible invaders...

http://www.lin-evans.org/fantasy/debfairyprotecting.zip About 15 meg zipped Windows exe...

Best regards,

Lin

• Like 1

Hi Jim,

Not a "master" for sure, but I do love to play. Possibly it took not quite that long - the features of PTE such as chroma key extraction, alpha channel avi, 3d transforms, etc., make it very quick and easy to create animated shows with PTE. As more greenscreen/bluescreen material becomes available I think we will see it become used more in even serious shows. It's quite possible now for users to create their own greenscreen productions and as PTE continues to improve, I believe this will become even more useful. I'm waiting for some good weather to shoot some clear blue sky video of flying birds, etc., to use in chroma key extraction. Once I get a few done I hope to post some samples...

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Igor,

Thanks - just a fun little project for a friend who posted the Fairy Castle picture... The additions of the chroma key extraction and alpha channel capabilities have opened new possitilities for using PicturesToExe - keep up the great development - we appreciate it very, very much!

Best regards,

Lin