WnSoft Forums

Search Slideshowclub for shows by 'author'-HOW?

goddi

Greetings,

Is there a way to search the slideshows in the Slideshowclub site by the 'author' (or the 'By ....') information? I have tried several ways but I can not get the Search function to delivery results by the author of the shows.

Gary

Hi,

select "members" then find the member you want to see the shows.

At the right of the line, select "find content" you can see "find content" when the mouse is on the button.

Then, at the left, select what you want (download)

Or select a slideshow of the author: at the right, just below the name of the author select " View other files from this member"

Denis

Hi,

select "members" then find the member you want to see the shows.

At the right of the line, select "find content" you can see "find content" when the mouse is on the button.

Then, at the left, select what you want (download)

Or select a slideshow of the author: at the right, just below the name of the author select " View other files from this member"

Denis

Denis, Thanks. I got the second method to work. But I can not see where to find the "find content".

It would be so much easier and logical if we could put in the person's user name and set it for 'Downloads' and did the search.

But thanks,

Gary