WnSoft Forums

(Solved)Diaporama Black Screen

bat

Hello,

When i start diaporama (in exe files, or directly in PTE) in full screen, the diaporama doesn't start automatically, the viewer stay in "pause" what's happened ?

And when i go to the Transitions in Project Options for select any transitions, the original picture don't change.

I don't know whats happened, but have you any idea for this ?

I have clean my computer, reinstalled PTE etc etc..

My Operating System is Windows 8.1.

P.S = Sorry for my english, i'm french.

Thanks !

post-12617-0-19658200-1432978182_thumb.p

Hi Bat

Is that your first time you used PTE for a diaporama or did you use PTE before? In order to help you, we will need some more information about your PTE version, PC environmment, other running process at the same time, firewall? antivirus? etc..not so easy to understand what happens to you.

Just like that I would guess it could be a problem of permission in your firewall parameters but..?

If not :

...the more efficient could be to send a sample of your project (file zip backup - created with the " create a backup in Zip" command in the "File" main menu) which reproduces this problem directly to Igor PM

Best regards

Daniel

Does this only happen with your own exe?

Does it happen with all of your own exe's?

Does it happen with an exe downloaded from Slideshowclub?

Are all of your images, audio files etc in the same folder? (Preview only).

Are the exe files and project files on a usb drive?

DG

Thanks for your answer.

@Picsel : No, it's not the first time, here is information :

PTE Deluxe Edition 8.0.15, Windows 8.1, and not other running process (i have delete my antivirus and adwcleaner).

I don't think its firewall because i use PTE at my home (i've checked firewall rules and no Pte has mentionned.)

@Davegee :

It's happen with all exe and i have test with exe downloaded from SlideShowClub ,it's the same problem.

And Transition not work (stay static) not change...

For example, it's the start menu screen after re-installed PTE (attachment original post), the screen stay white no pictures appear ...

Bat,

just some ideas of tracks to follow

- could you stop your Firewall for a while and try to run your exes, just in case of...

- could you try to launch PTE or your Exes with a right clic, selecting "Exécuter avec le processeur graphique" then try the different possibilities in order to check if there was a problem with your video card config

Daniel

Thanks PIcsel,

I stop my Firewall, and run my exes i haven't see any change, and selecting graphic processor made no change too.

It's happened after i have run AdwCleaner, do you think any link with this software ?

Or Is TPE use a specific software, or plug-in for making/reading Transition ? Like Direct3D or something like that ?

Thanks !!

Bat,

You may want to check your PC using its own system tool "Direct X Diagnostic Tool" . Verify if there are any troubles found and test its components.

*Use the Run Command and type in dxdiag to launch the tool if you cannot find it in your menu system.

Its possible a Windows Update may have caused the issue ... or your AdwCleaner process. I would first begin by manually reinstalling your latest video card driver again before proceeding to additional trouble shooting steps if needed.

*(If you can safely restore/revert back to prior use of AdwCleaner ... I would give it a try)

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

DxDiag show no errors, and i have reinstall cleanly my card driver (whql) and no more amelioration.

But, i have safely restore my computer and TPE works !

I don't understant what happened after running AdwCleaner, it's probably a fake positive in their rules ? But i have checked the log, no trace about TPE...

But, it's work now, i would like to thank you !

Sincerely,