WnSoft Forums

Videos jerky on YouTube at 720p

dakotapod

Videos jerky on YouTube at 720p

No mater what format I use out of PTE, the uploaded 720p video on youtube is jerky at 720p. Same video at 480 is all good

No mater what format I use out, avi, mp4, high bit rate, low bit rate, two pass. it plays back bumpy on YouTube. But plays smooth on my PC. Does this make sense? I'm drawing a blank as to what can be the issue.

Thanks

Might be an idea to give us a link to that video so members can see what it is like for them. It may go some way to finding the cause. Its not just your internet speed is it? Data not downloading fast enough? Try starting the video and pause it for 5 minutes and then allow it to run. Is it still the same?

I just tried a full HD slide show that I put up a while back and after holding the play for a minute or two to allow the data to get going it plays pretty well, full HD, full screen. No jerking at all.

Guest Yachtsman1

I have over 200 videos on Youtube all made with PTE, live streaming produces varying results depending if there is any form of animation in the show. Youtube degrade the upload to cut down overloading of their servers. The higher the quality of the up-load the more chance that a live stream will look nothing like the original. Try downloading one of the shows you have uploaded rather than live streaming & see if the results are the same.

Yachtsman1.

If you add a title slide with no animation or transitions to the start of your slideshow for 5 seconds it helps your browser buffer the video before the animation starts. Internet speed, gpu, video fps all can make a difference. The next version of PTE is supposed to have a YouTube profile for 60 fps. You can manually create a PTE slideshow and output using HD video at 60 fps and upload to YouTube.

Tom