WnSoft Forums

FlashMe 4

boxig

What's new in "FlashMe4"

====================

1) "FlashMe4.exe" is now hiding the mouse cursor.

and...

2) Added "Quicky" button.

What is "Quicky" ?

If you want to display one Welcome flash before show and one Credits flash after show, both in full screen, you don't need to make or use any configuration file or use folders and twice the utility. Now you can do this in 10 seconds !!!

All you have to do is call your welcome flash = "Welcome.swf", call Credits Flash = "Credits.swf', rename "FlashMeStay.exe" (new file) to any name you want (or leave it as it is), call your show any name you want, command your "autorun.inf" to open the utility (FlashMeStay.exe) and put all files in same folder, or in the root of your CD.

That's all !!!

During presentation ESC is disabled while your flash is working and if user exit your show (by ESC) he will still always see your Credits Flash.

Both Flash will be displayed in full screen on any screen size. Task Bar and Mouse Cursor will be hidden.

After unzip, run "FlashMe4Configure.exe", click on "Quicky" button and choose "Yes". You will see a 30 seconds Demo of Welcome flsh, short show of 3 slides, and Credits flash. After you run it once, click again on "Quicky" button and run it again. This time ESC in middle of show (not middle of flash) and see what happens.

Please your comments

I will use this opportunity to look for serious volunteers who can run few

dozens of tests on my beta version of "Autorun Menu Window" while I'm working on it and find my bugs. If you want to see a presentation "Help" file please download this file 1.7 MB:

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/AutorunM...nMenuWindow.zip

Thanks all

Granot

Granot - I think the above refferenced program looks really good. I would gladly test and re-test for you - but - by the time I surmount some previous committments- you will have it perfected already. :D If by circumstances you take longer than usual, I'll jump on.

Having run quickly through the demo, I am not sure I know what quicky applys.

Also, is there a connection between AutorunMenuWindow and FlashMe4? The FlashMe4 seems like it should be handy for more people too.

You are welcome Guru.

Robert, quicky may applys to the show but it only means "Quick" ( don't know how the Y got there ;) ) Yes there is a connection between "AutorunMenuWindow" and "FlashMe4" :o - both were created by same person :P

Will I find some testers here or get complains from users :angry: ?

I have tried Flashme4 and have a problem. I have an opening flash, the presentation and then the closing flash. Everything goes fine until the closing flash begins. When it starts it shows for an instant the last frame of the opening flash. It is just a split second but it shouldn't be there. Then the closing flash starts as it should.

I tried putting a black slide as my last slide in the presentation but that didn't help.

Is this a problem with my flash or is this occuring in the Flashme4.

Anyone else have this problem or any suggestions?

Thanks.

Joe

Hi Joe,

I assume you are talking about "FlashMeStay.exe" (the Quicky utility added in FlashMe4). Here is one solution:

Add to your Welcome flash few one-colored frames (try first to add 10). It works like this: when first flash reaches the few last frames it stops and run the show. That means that if your last 10 frames will be black, you will see black screen and show will open over it. If your show uses the "Show first transition effect from desktop" with "Circle/From center" effect, then the effect will start from the black screen, which is actually one of the last frames of your Welcome flash.

This trick is good also at another point, when show ends and Credits flash starts. If you add to your show a black slide with unchecked image at the end, and your Credits flash is on black background, then both backgrounds will merge.

I said "Black" but it depends on your flashes backgrounds.

Please check the demo inside the zip of "FlashMe4".

I made a new file which suppose to solve this problem and if you write me I will send you for testing it with your files (write to my email below with "FlashMe" in the email subject).

Please let me know.

Granot

Granot:

Thanks for the reply. I was indeed talking about "FlashmeStay". I tried the trick you mentioned about adding one black slide and unchecking the image with a black background.

I will go back to my credit flash and add the 10 frames that you mentioned with black color and see if that will do the trick. I will let you know.

If it still doesn't work I will write to you about your new file. I'm off to work now so I'll get on this as soon as I can.

Thanks again for all your programs and your personal help.

Joe

Granot:

Adding the 10 frames of black took care of my problem. It works great now. Thanks.

I look forward to any new additions you might create that help with using flash in PTE. The "FlashmeStay.exe" really made things simple.

Joe