WnSoft Forums

Images importing with a border

lcp298

I haven't used PTE for a while and have just upgraded to version 8. Whenever I place an image on the timeline it automatically has a border. The only way to get rid of this seems to be by going into Objects and Animation to turn it off. I really don't want to have to do this to every slide individually, but I can't find anything anywhere which could be applying a border to all images by default, and it certainly didn't happen in version 7 or the trial of 8.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Look at Project Options then the Screen Tab. Do you have it set for Full Screen or Windowed Mode? If in Windowed Mode is without border checked? The only other reason which I can think of why there might be a border is if your image doesn't fill the screen and you have the background color showing around the periphery.

Best regards,

Lin

Another possibility would be if, at some point, in O&A Properties, the "Adjust image and border" button had been used, then Enable Border ticked in the resultant window, and then the link "Save and use by default" on the Properties tab had been clicked.