WnSoft Forums

Fallas - March 2004

LumenLux

Thank you very much ,Lumen Lux!

To write a few words, I was waitting the parution of my presentation. But we have not the same hour on the planet!

This week of fest is celebrated in the region of Valencia, on the mediteranean coast of Spain.

The end is the day of San José (march 19).

It begins by the offering flowers to the Virgin the first afternoon; the people is very concerned by this ceremony; spanish people knows how to mix joice and serious things.

The week is fest all the day and nigth, and the last day, it is the burn of the "fallas", big caricatural monuments in each part of the town!

Other interest : this period is not a turistic one, and it is the last time to keep themselves to themselves before the turist invasion.

Sorry for my poor english....... :o

Very well done show. The photography was superb.

The music and sound mixing were exellent.

The gorgeous women were kind of nice too.

It is really nice to see a different culture from our own.

Keep them coming and thankyou for sharing with

us.

Ralvis :D

What an excellent presentation!

It made me feel that I was participating in the festivities.

Your timing of sequences and music was better than any I've ever seen. I could tell you must have spent much time to get them right. They were definitely right!

The photography was excellent along with your music and sound selections.

Bravo! Bravo!

Daniel has done it again. His "Fallas March 2004" presentation is a masterful blend of stunning images and a most appropriate sound track!

He had an especially difficult job with this one because the Fallas came, I believe, just a couple of days after the terrible bombing tragedy in Spain.

Isabel

Yes, Isabel, you have seen the important point!

I wanted to watch the capacity of the spannish people to reply to the attack , after two days of dignified demonstration in the streets, by the continuation of the life....

"Sol y sombra" ! Spain is the country of contrasts !

I don't recognize you from this forum

Hello Robert !

What ? You don't know who is Dadou ?

Daniel is a friend and he write with me and Patrick Banzthaff to help the fench users in the french forum.

And also a good photographer !

Fallas is a very nice show.

Actually, Michel, I knew Dadou had that fine french touch :) I just did not put it all together. There does seem to be many very good photographers among your friends. As we say here, Birds of a feather, flock together. I really should thank you for steering so many talented people to PTE and this forum. So be thanked!