WnSoft Forums

Timeline View - slide images are fuzzy

goddi

Greetings,

It has been a while since I have made a slideshow. I am creating one now and I notice something that I have not noticed before or there might be a problem.

When I look at the slides in the Slide View, the slide images are sharp. However, when I switch to the Timeline View, the slide images look fuzzy.

Is this the way it has been??? I always thought both views of the slides were sharp.

Gary

ADDED LATER:

I just noticed that if a show is opened and it opens in the Timeline View, the slide images are sharp. If I then, switch to the Slide View and then back to the Timeline View, they turn fuzzy. Hmmmm.... what's going on???? (Win10)

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Gary

A couple of screen shots showing the 2 views may help? I've just done that & can't see any fuzzy effect. I'm using W7 Professional & the latest version of PTE 8.0.17.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-47717200-1448525668_thumb.jppost-5560-0-87629700-1448525683_thumb.jp

Gary,

Laptop or desktop?

DG

Greetings All,

It is my desktop. Never had this happen before.

I have attached two screenshots, Slide View and Timeline View.

If I open a slideshow and it happens to open in the Timeline View, the images are sharp But if I switch from Timeline to Slide, then back to Timeline, the images go fuzzy.

Gary

PS I have not been getting notifications of postings to the Forum as I have before. Is this due to the new Forum software???

post-1794-0-91942900-1448644807_thumb.jp

post-1794-0-47079400-1448644808_thumb.jp

Guest Yachtsman1

Greetings All,

It is my desktop. Never had this happen before.

I have attached two screenshots, Slide View and Timeline View.

If I open a slideshow and it happens to open in the Timeline View, the images are sharp But if I switch from Timeline to Slide, then back to Timeline, the images go fuzzy.

Gary

PS I have not been getting notifications of postings to the Forum as I have before. Is this due to the new Forum software???

Gary

The two images have different formats 1 = landscape 2 = Portrait. that happens when there are no times set for the images, try setting each image to 10 seconds & see what happens. Re notifications, I set the thread to advise me of new posts, it didn't, so I imagine my profile has been deleted. I haven't time to check now but will look in a couple of hours.

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1.

Guest Yachtsman1

Gary

I can't see any changes to my profile or content, or any reason why I am not receiving notifications when someone posts on a topic I have subscribed to. So I assume this is something to do with the forum up-date? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Eric

Yachtsman1.

Gary

I would uninstall and re-install PTE to check that first?

Then my thoughts turn to the graphics card drivers?

I uninstalled my 8.0.18 version and found 8.0.17 and installed it. The fuzzyness seems to have stopped.

I checked my graphics card driver and it is up to date.

One thing is that I have recently updated my Win10 with the Fall Update 1511. Maybe that caused a bit of the problem. Just wondering.

Gary

PS Still not getting notices of Followed Topics, as I used to get.

post-1794-0-82354600-1448683532_thumb.jp