WnSoft Forums

Members location

landsberger

Having read the post by Cagney123 "lets all get together".

It occurred to me that it would be a good idea to have on the forum a map showing where members are (no member's names) located.

You've probably seen something like this on eBay where a seller shows a map of the world with a red dot representing a customer.

Living in Perth I have absolutely no idea if there are any members or PTE users in Western Australia.

Regards

John

• 3 months later...

Just stopped by and noticed no response to your topic.  I guess that gives you an idea how much people don't want to get together or just like their privacy.  I wish I could get to Perth, but at least I am with you in spirit all the way.  I am in New Mexico, USA.  I agree, a map of member locations sounds great.  Count me in.

Jeff Lunt

I will be in Brisbane area in a few months (no date set), but that is a looong way from Perth.  I dream of going there sometime--I have never yet been to Australia, only as close as Bali--where lots of Australians go.  I don't really have a "home"  :( because I am traveling so much of the time, so don't know where to put my dot on a map.  But I get almost anywhere sometime or another.  That probably doesn't help much.  

Jeff, I would LOVE to stop by NM to visit you, but not likely this summer.  I will be in the US for a couple months, but likely will only be flying east coast to west to Alaska this time.  Only driving a few midwestern and NW states.