WnSoft Forums

A Blast From The Past

Lin Evans

Sometimes I visit old sites where I have posted links to shows and correct the URL when I have changed servers or web providers. Today I visited a web site I don't go to very often and corrected some old links which were outdated and no longer functional. In doing this one of the links I corrected was to a little demo I did nine years ago in 2007. It was well received on that website and I thought it would be fun to post it here.... I couldn't find the original PTE file so there is only a link to the Windows zipped exe file but it was fun for me to reflect on what was going on with PTE nine years ago...  Maybe some will find it entertaining?

http://www.lin-evans.org/pte/3d.zip  Zipped Windows Exe  (demo of 3D ideas - about 19 meg download)

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Jim,

LOL - they have had their time in the sun!  Those little Rocky Mountain Kids were part of a large extended family I found up on Mount Evans in the Rockies at 14,200 feet elevation. They were having the time of their life and kept me and my late wife Sherry amused for about 30 minutes and let us photograph their family fun. The Iguana's name is Rosie and she was a regular at the Westminster, Colorado Butterfly Pavilion many years ago. She was very friendly and the main attraction for many children who came to visit. The paint horse and Indian we captured at a reservation in New Mexico where we were attending one of the Eight Northern Pueblo shows. The dog was Dusty, from one of our eleven pup pit litter born in 1990 which we kept. He was seven years old at the time and passed away the year the show was made. He lived seventeen years and was a great pet. The elk was one from Rocky Mountain National Park  Fun memories....

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks Robert,

It's always fun to go back and see what was going on years ago with PTE. I think I still have a show or two which I made with the first released version of PTE or maybe even before the first release. 

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched your production today, 3/18/2017, and was amazed.  3d isn't my thing, but boy were you ahead of the curve.  Great stuff Lin.  And I would spank myself if I didn't mention John Williams...he is the master of movie music...and this is one of the very best soundtracks of all time.  Thanks Lin...it pays to repost as some of us are not on top of it.

Jeff