WnSoft Forums

New website up and running

thedom

Hi Peter,

Glad to be of help. There are many others (Igor, Lin, DaveGee, ...) who can provide more technical assistance. It's just a fun hobby for me.

Thanks,
Tom

On 3/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, Peter56 said:

Hi Dom

Yes a copy of the project and maybe some tips / information on how to use the template if you have it would be wonderful. I think the "Two By Two" template is creative and brilliant, there are very few mixed Landscape / Portrait templates available and your work is of such a high standard. I am a refugee from Proshow Producer (Now out of business.) so at the moment I have quite a learning curve with PTE AV Version 10. Also as a retiree we do lots of overseas travel and photography. During our downtime I enjoy the creative element of putting together a number of DVD travel presentations.

Thank you and regards

Peter

Hi Peter, I just send you the PTE project. 
Unzip the archive. It will unzip all files needed in a "TheDom-2by2-TPL" folder.

Rename the pictures you want to use "2by2-pic01", "2by2-pic02", "2by2-pic03", etc...

Copy and paste those pictures in the "TheDom-2by2-TPL" folder. Use the "replace files" options.
Open the .pte project

Project is for 50 pics but you can use less if you want : just delete the unecessary slides within PTE.
Enjoy.