WnSoft Forums

Linking audio clips to slides

1. When I link an audio clip to a slide, the clip will show the slide number. In the dark mode this number is shown in blue, and I regard it as difficult to see.

2. As with version 9, I really cannot understand why also V10 does not allow (in the timeline) to link 2 or more clips to the same slide if the clips are located on the same track. It can be done, but only via the project options. IMO this restriction does not make any sense. I often have slides with several associated sounds or voice clips, why not placing them on the same track? :wacko:

On 6/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, jt49 said:

1. When I link an audio clip to a slide, the clip will show the slide number. In the dark mode this number is shown in blue, and I regard it as difficult to see.

We fixed it in Beta 8.

On 6/16/2019 at 9:08 PM, jt49 said:

2. As with version 9, I really cannot understand why also V10 does not allow (in the timeline) to link 2 or more clips to the same slide if the clips are located on the same track. It can be done, but only via the project options. IMO this restriction does not make any sense. I often have slides with several associated sounds or voice clips, why not placing them on the same track?

We're not ready change it in PTE 10. Sorry.