WnSoft Forums

Looking for sample presentation

jymb

I have a client who wants to be able to incorporate training type videos into their eLearning system. Although there's tons of really great sample shows out there, I'm trying to find one with more of a "corporate" look. Ideally with some video & voice over, perhaps some basic fade in/out text overlays-- stuff like that. 

Perhaps someone here can recommend a PTE along those lines that I could show them? 

Thanks Barry. That's one of many of your excellent videos I've watched. However these folks are more of a PowerPoint mentality than a slideshow of images. I understand that anyone with an imagination should be able to watch the video and easily see how their vision could be created with PTE, however I was looking more for a finished project/show that might be more in line with a corporate type presentation. You know-- boring stuff like pie charts, org charts, and quarterly reports. :-)

In the meantime I've started to put something together myself based on some of their existing material.