WnSoft Forums

wedding shows

Stevie

Hi everyone

I’m in the infant stages of using PTE to put together wedding preview shows for clients and am pretty impressed with how quick and easy they are to assemble.

However I’d also like to offer a service of a more polished slide show movie, with blended pictures etc and am sure that many of you out there are already doing this.

I’ve seen the show that Barry put together, which looks great, but was wondering if anyone knows of links to other wedding shows we can view?

Also how long are most of you taking to put together a nice show with maybe 150 pictures blended together, with music etc?

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I am currently working on a Movie tutorial DVD aimed at wedding photographers that will cover the making of slide shows using Photoshop and PTE.

It will also cover the grabbing of music and sound editing too.

I have over 3 hours of video currently complete and there will be other wedding slide shows on that DVD

If you check here http://www.beckhamdigital.co.uk from time to time you will see when it is launched

Barry

• 2 weeks later...

The wedding viodeo tutorials I am putting together is now complete and will be available on my site in a couple of days along with some more AV samples

Barry

www.beckhamdigital.co.uk

The time a show takes depends on the TLC you give it, but a commercial presentation should not take more than 2-3 hours once all the images are produced