WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #10

Igor

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #10 is released

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr_beta.zip (1.4 Mb)

What's new in v4.30 beta #10:

+ You can see full screen preview of a picture by pressing of "Space" button. It especially can be useful in full screen mode of thumbnails view (light table).

+ It's possible to move selected slides to the end of the list (Ctrl+End) or to the top of the list (Ctrl+Home). Or see popup menu.

+ You can open for editing current picture by Ctrl+W hotkey.

+ PicturesToExe will automatically update thumbnails and preview of pictures which you modified in graphical editor.

+ New icons for buttons T, V, F.

+ Updated several languages files.

* Fixed several bugs.

p.s. Al, this beta fixes that bug when PTE closes after "Open picture" function. Also this beta watches for the pictures which were modified to display their updated version.

p.p.s. probably we'll try to to improve sorting in the next beta.

I'll reply on recent postings (concerning some bug-reports and suggestions) on Monday.

Bravo, Igor!

I tried out the new image editing feature, and it now works perfectly for me! Don't know how you did it, but it was great work! Many thanks to you and Aleksey, and all your team! :):):)

Dear Igor,

In general, I like very much keyboard shortcuts. So I much appreciated these very useful additions (besides new TVF buttons, for which I bothered you last weeks!).

Thank you once again for your tireless and excellent work!

If I make these changes.

-View

--File list Sort Order

---Reverse Order

The names of my files change to reverse.

But the thumbnails do not change.

They are showing the wrong thumbnails.

Igor,

I am still having this problem in Beta 10 After I reverse the picture order.

When I point at the picture it shows the correct picture

in the right Preview window. But it shows the wrong Thumbnail on the left.

If I turn off or on the Text or click on any of the new three buttons. Then

the thumbnails update.

Hello my friends !

To Harold and ccmanz...

You are right, sure. We sent, few days ago, to SuperIgor screen captures with these little "problems".

You are right: the final 4.30 must be perfect and no doubt, it will be so.

Thanks to Igor, Aleksey and all users for these new improvements and for this marvellous 4.30.

Igor,

It looks great. The only minor anomaly that I found in what you added was that if you go to full-screen view of the slide list, and then hit ESC, and then immediately hit the apace bar, it seems to create an EXE file instead of showing the selected slide full-screen.

Otherwise, it looks great so far. I haven't had much of a chance to play with it extensively, but I will do so tonight or tomorrow!

Wonderful work!

Harold

I find the same thing. It seems to occur due to the fact that when you exit the full-screen light-table view by pressing "ESC", no particular slide is highlighted in the slide list. The same slide as was highlighted before going to the light table view is outlined but not highlighted.

The same slide as was highlighted before going to the light table view is outlined but not highlighted

Good afternoon, Al !

Yes...you are also right.

And it will be better to modify that ! Still a little work, Igor, for the next beta ;):rolleyes: !

Igor haven't only two eyes but now much more :D .

Thank you all!

Aleksey fixed two bugs with sorting in his module. And I fixed another mentioned bugs. Please try now how sorting works.

Especially beta #11 keeps and scrolls the list to exactly show selected picture after switching from/or to fullscreen view.