WnSoft Forums

Locking/Unlocking the Timeline [SOLVED]

jt49

I start a project and insert a few images. In V9 I place the mouse cursor somewhere below the timeline (place for audio tracks), and with a right click I can lock the timeline by ticking "Lock all tracks". This does not work in V10. It only works after inserting at least one audio clip, and you have to click into an existing audio track. I see a similar behavior when starting with a locked timeline when trying to unlock it. Having made an unsuccessful click for locking all tracks, Ctrl+L does not work either.  Is this behavior a bug or is it a feature?

One may also ask the question why it is possible to lock a single audio track, while the image track can only be locked together with all audio tracks?

On 11/12/2019 at 2:19 AM, jt49 said:

I start a project and insert a few images. In V9 I place the mouse cursor somewhere below the timeline (place for audio tracks), and with a right click I can lock the timeline by ticking "Lock all tracks". This does not work in V10. It only works after inserting at least one audio clip, and you have to click into an existing audio track. I see a similar same behavior when starting with a locked timeline when trying to unlock it. Having made an unsuccessful click for locking all tracks, Ctrl+L does not work either.  Is this behavior a bug or is it a feature?

Thanks, I'll fix it.

On 11/12/2019 at 2:19 AM, jt49 said:

One may also ask the question why it is possible to lock a single audio track, while the image track can only be locked together with all audio tracks?

We'll do it when multiple tracks with slides will be available in future version.

• Igor changed the title to Locking/Unlocking the Timeline [SOLVED]