WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #12

Igor

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #12 is released (Release Candidate).

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr_beta.zip (1.4 Mb)

What's new in v4.30 beta #12:

+ PicturesToExe keeps position of "Customize synchronization" window on the screen.

+ Reworked "Show transition effect to desktop after last slide" feature. Now it keeps last slide. And you can choose transition effect to desktop via "Customize" button.

* Fixed minor bug.

Please test this beta and especially new "Show transition effect to desktop after last slide" option! Because it's a release candidate build.

Thank you, Leif and Michel for your insistence. Of course, this option must been improved! :) And it works now as necessary.

The timeline position thing works fine on my system. I notice that PTE remembers the position across PTE sessions. Thanks for making the change!

I have one more tiny idea, if you can still sneak it into 4.30. For a given PTE project open in a given PTE session, can you "remember" if I last saw the timeline window with or without the waveform, and re-open it that way? This should NOT be "remembered" when a new project is opened or PTE is brought down and up.

Doing this would save a click for me each time I go into the timeline window, since I almost always work with the waveforms present.

Harold

PicturesToExe v4.30 beta #12a

I just uploaded beta #12a with only one fix. Push/Slide effect didn't work in AVI (DVD) video output in beta #4 - beta #12. (No problem with usual .exe slide-shows). This bug with AVI is fixed now.

Thanks to Michel and his French friends who found it.

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr_beta.zip

p.s. Harold, I'll leave this additional function (concerning waveform) for the next version.

Leif,

I guess the answer to that is whether or not it is a difficult glitch for Igor to fix. Being the perfectionist that he is, I suspect he will look into it. :)