WnSoft Forums

multiple slides in one style

Rosemary A

I wonder if there are any slidestyles that have more than one slide. I am looking for 3 to 9 slides to a style. I have looked on the forum but am not having much luck. Does anyone sell slidestyles/themes although free is always good. I am using the trial version of PTE AV Studio 10. I used Photodex Producer previously but now that is defunct so I hope to get to know this programme.

Thanks,

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary,

There many styles that have more than one slide and the vast majority of them are free. You can also use any style designed for a single slide for as many slides as you wish to repeat that particular animation or appearance for. 

Look at my example of Jean-Cyprien's Rubik's Cube style here as an example:  The style is available for download beneath the video demo and explanation. This style takes one 16:9 aspect ratio slide for a background plus six square image for the sides of the Rubik's Cube.  Soon we will have a depository so you can see multiple examples and dowsnload them a you wish. 

https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/topic/22565-rubiks-cube-style-demo-and-explanation/

There are many, many more styles which use mutiple slides or create multiple slides.

Try this one made by Tonton Bruno - select six images and apply..

Tonton's PrintACube.ptestyle

With Tonton's style above, it's very easy to go into Objects and Animations and add a background slide. Just add any 16:9 aspect image and order it to the back on each slide after choosing and applying Tonton's slide and instead of a gray background you can have the background of your choice.

Best regards,

Lin