WnSoft Forums

Strange problem on Sony A9G [SOLVED]

Ron67

I have been able to play any show I made on my A9G up until yesterday.  It will play any file I publish using hardware acceleration, even with very high bitrates, but will not play any file I publish with hardware acceleration "off".  I have uninstalled the version that Igor sent me by link, and reinstalled the latest regular version "10.0.5", with no improvement.  It will not play on the Sony if produced with hardware off.  This is really strange because the versions with HW on have a higher bitrate.  I produced a show at 25000 bitrate, same problem, with HW on it will play.  Hw off, it will not.  I used Revo to uninstall and remove traces.  Installed PTE again.  Same results.  I need to determine if this is a PTE issue or a brand new Sony A9G issue.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ron

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

All tests so far are successful!  I really thought it was the TV.  I did a software upgrade on it as well two factory resets trying to get it to work!  I even installed VLC android version to eliminate Sony media player.

I will no longer work on projects during the weekend, lol!

Ron

• Igor changed the title to Strange problem on Sony A9G [SOLVED]