WnSoft Forums

DVD Muliple Slideshows Problem [SOLVED]

Alan S

I'm still experiencing problems with producing DVD output with more than one slideshow. Previously I had problems with no sound on the second slideshow

on the disc, but now I can't seem to get that even that far.  Get a runtime error or error code 3 everytime I try muliple slideshows.

A menu with a single slideshow is fine works perfectly, but add 1 or more and I just get error messages - see attached.

Tried all the usual things, re-boot PC, Uninstall and Re-install PTE and VideoBuilder makes no difference

Any suggestions appreciated!

Op Failed Error.jpg

Runtime Error.jpg

error message.jpg

Hi Igor,

I no longer get to the stage where the DVD will burn as the error message pops up and that ends the session.

If I only have one slideshow it will burn the disc, provide a .iso and works perfectly.  Soon as I add more than one show the problems I listed occur.

It started doing this after the last fix you did - the one where the soundtrack did not appear on the second and subsequent shows.

This fix looked OK but when I tested it again the soundtrack on the second show stopped after a few minutes, so I was a bit premature in saying it was working.  Since then I have been unable to do anything that has more than one slideshow on the menu.

Igor,

I just tried both projects individually and did exactly the same as above - just ticking the .iso box and both worked perfectly.

The lengths of the shows were 18 minutes and 12 minutes.

I cut both shows to around 3 minutes and created an .iso image with both shows on the same menu and it worked!

However, the soundtrack on the second show stopped about half way through.

Alan,

I apologize for missing problem.

Please update VideoBuilder:

1. In the Main menu > Help > Uninstall VideoBuilder (DVD).

2. In the Main menu > Publish > DVD-Video Disc. Confirm the installation.

Sound should be correct in 2nd and next shows in DVD project.

• Igor changed the title to DVD Muliple Slideshows Problem [SOLVED]