WnSoft Forums

Arturo B. Rodriguez

I am new to this Forum - I don't know if I am in the right place.

I recently upgraded to the new version PTE AV Studio Pro.  I need your help on the project that I am planning to make.  I am doing a project on “how to learn a language tutorial” using slides, such as advancing to the Next slide, returning to the Previous slide, returning to the Home slide, and Exiting the slide. I will save the slide video in MP4 so I can upload it to YouTube.  I tried different ways to make a working slide but I have not been successful. 

I tried using the “Wait for a Key Press (Space or Right key)” feature.  The slide advances to the next slides and previous by pressing the Right and Left arrow key. There is no button to press to exit the slide.  Tapping the Spacebar also does not work.

I also tried to use the “Air Style” and “Sky Style” customize Navigation Bar feature.  I cannot make it work.

I created buttons in each slide for “Next, Previous, Exit” and using Hyperlink.  I cannot make the hyperlink work.

The User Guide does not explain in detail how to use these features.  I checked the Forum but I did not see any example slide on the project that I am planning to make.  I would appreciate it very much if you can help me with my project.  Thank you.

Arturo B. Rodriguez

(Loyal user of Picture to Exe since Version 4)