WnSoft Forums

Having ordered items from China via AliExpress I feel your pain. Last summer it was three months before the package arrived.  Amazon sometimes does not want the product returned due to shipping cost. I ordered a small upright refrigerator from Amazon and it was damaged in shipping (cosmetic corner dent). Amazon said keep it or donate it to charity and refunded my money. Maybe you will get lucky with the Ebay vendor.

Good luck,
Tom

1 hour ago, tom95521 said:

Having ordered items from China via AliExpress I feel your pain. Last summer it was three months before the package arrived.  Amazon sometimes does not want the product returned due to shipping cost. I ordered a small upright refrigerator from Amazon and it was damaged in shipping (cosmetic corner dent). Amazon said keep it or donate it to charity and refunded my money. Maybe you will get lucky with the Ebay vendor.

Good luck,
Tom

Hi Tom

I've been using Ebay since 2004, it's getting harder & harder to get refunds. You have to be very careful what you say is the reason for the refund. Amazon also are hardening their refunds. The DJI Pocket 4 I sent back I had to pay the postage by way of a £2 deduction of the refund. I didn't query it at the time because it was such a small proportion of the cost. But I'm sure they shouldn't have deducted it.

I've been looking again at the Smooth 4 that I sent back to WEX, Jessops another retailer in the UK actually state it is compatible with all phones. I've asked them to confirm if my phone is included, if they say yes may give it another try on Black Friday.

Se la vie Rosy.

Jessops add for Smooth 4.jpg