WnSoft Forums

Problems with MP3 sound in AVI file

paulstaff

Hi everyone,

I have been using PTE for about a year and its super. Now the bad part. :(

I am having problems when creating a DVD. The sound files which I have attached to several slides (which then runs for 20 - 30 slides) does not appear on the AVI file.

Even in preview mode: It works fine when I run the EXE file. Also a strange effect is that extra sounds that I have attached to single slides does appear.

The files are all MP3 and are in the same Directory as the JPGS. I am running on an XP system with PTE vers. 4.30

Thanks for your help !

Paul

Paul, in most cases such problems with mp3 files come from a bad conversion. If you have the original .wav try to compress them with a software that uses Lame encoder (e.g. Audacity), or convert them in Ogg format.

Hi you all,

I have the same Problem paulstaff reported on Oct 9 2004, after trying to produce a SVCD (with a trial version of Ulead DVD MovieFactory2) out of a otherwise fine working PTE x.exe, which contains a piece of music over some slides in the middle of the slide-show. All slides are ok on the screen, no sound appears.

So I am also very interested to know the reason and how to transfer the computer-show to tv-show containing the sound.

Walter