WnSoft Forums

Quick Comment-Mostly to Igor

Jimcamel

Igor, I will get back to you early this week via PM a little later on the additional EXIF/IPTC meta tags we need - so thanks for responding to me on that.

I hadn't used PTE much over the last couple of months - as I was focussing on some other things - so I am back into it now for a couple of projects this week.

I did a small test project and went to share it and noticed that back in April you had enabled hardware acceleration for H.264 on M1 Macs in share (sorry I didn't see that earlier).  Wow !  blew me away.  148fps generation.  Love it!  Will be testing that this week, too.

Thanks for that - a big time saver.

jc

Jim,

OK, I'll wait for your message regarding IPTC/EXIF meta-tags.

Glad that you like the new fast video encoder on M1-powered Macs! It works really fast and Mac stays cool. Just one advice - hardware accelerated encoder produces a bit larger MP4 video file and visual quality a bit worse. So we recommend to use this mode for a preview (a draft) or when you don't need the highest visual quality. The same on Windows.