WnSoft Forums

[?] PicturesToExe v3.80

Creative210

The question is more "what don't we like about it ?"

Not much.

Always room for improvement in anything, but for many people's needs it is almost all here, and the updates (v4.0 beta has some very nice helpful new features) along with utilites created by users are great.

Everyone helps everyone.

What more can you ask for ?

Jim

you should compare the readme etc text files that come with each version -- print them out and compare how far the product has come, then when you install and run ver 4 beta 1 you will see how far behind you are --- you will find things that you might be used to not in the same place now and it will take some rootin' about to find them. But somebody will steer you in the right direction :)

ken

In a way, this is a tricky question... because when I first purchased PTE I didn't realize what I was "buying..." Now I fully realize that for my relatively small payment (compared to other commercial software, often of much less quality) I also got a very effective community of creative and technical support. This has continued without fail, as the software has continued to improve....

( I know this isn't exactly what you were asking for, related to the software, but I think that it is a significant "feature" of this product.)

Brian

So how do you guys like PicturesToExe v3.80? I havent used p2e since December 14th, 2000 Released PicturesToExe v3.30 (Final release). My key probley still works though...but anyways, what do you guys like about it?

;) It is the Best software out there. For this type of work and getting better all the time.